Southern Spain has a special charm. Its beauty, climate, his art. There are many cities that deserve special mention, but today we will talk about one of the major cities of Andalucía: Seville.
Sevilla is one of those cities that you just fall in love upon arrival. Ideally have enough days to go each and every one of its streets and visit every corner, well stay in any of the hotels Expedia. But, clearly, there 5 essential places you can not miss on your visit to Seville:
1. Cathedral and Giralda. The Cathedral of Saint Mary of the See is one of the most visited buildings in Seville, but undoubtedly, its bell, more commonly known as the Giralda, is one of the icons of the city. If you get the chance, below a lo elevation of the Giralda, and will have one of the most impressive views of Sevilla.
2. The Alcázar of Seville. This World Heritage Site palace complex began construction in the early Middle Ages. Since its inception it has been influenced by different cultures, and we can find a combination of different architectural styles, from the Islamic and Gothic, through the Mudejar.
3. The Torre del Oro. This tower located on the left bank of the Guadalquivir Seville is another jewelry. Today contains a Naval Museum in which various objects related to seafaring history of Sevilla is.
4. Maria Luisa Park and Plaza Spain. The Plaza de Spain has some of the most beautiful buildings in the city, they further highlight the giant fountain in the center of the square and moat surrounding its outer. Across the street we find the Parque de María Luisa, a perfect place to enjoy the tranquility and escape the heat of Seville.
5. Barrio de la Macarena. Chaired by the Arch and the Basilica of La Macarena this neighborhood can not miss in your tour of the city. And it was precisely the name of this district that the name of the famous Virgen de la Macarena took.