Some years ago I took a course in which a protocol day was dedicated to wine tasting, an art and much more difficult than it seems at first sight. I remember I had a particularly well (and not only so drunk that I ended) and I could then brag in bars XD. Hence, when I saw in the newsletter Travelzoo This wine tasting course caught my attention, especially for its unbeatable price.
Catas10 offers different courses related to wine tasting, from introductory classes to specific strengths and weaknesses tasting wine, wineries in Ribera de Duero and Arlanza. The cheapest course (26€) s introduction to wine tasting at the Hotel Tudanca of Aranda de Duero, lasts approximately two hours and includes the tasting of four wines (pinkish, young, young oak and aging) with typical snacks Area (cheese, sausage, salchichón when the). For just one euro more can visit a winery in Grapevine (Burgos) another deals with proposed, although there are many options:
- Wine tasting at the hotel Tudanca 26 o 28€
- Wine tasting in the cellar by Isilla Winery 27 y 29€
- Wine and visiting the same Winery Isilla by 28 y 30€
- Courses and tastings at the Prado of Merinas hotel for 30 €
- Course and guided tour of the Bodega Anta Banderas from 27 €
- Course and guided tour of the Cooperage Aranzuelo from 40 €
- Specific strengths and weaknesses tasting wine for 35 €
- Course Tasting at Hotel alisi Aranda de Duero for 31 €
- Course and a Winery tour Elaboration from 27 €
For more information you can visit the pagina web Catas10 or contact them by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) the telephone (675 77 66 18 from 609 87 35 09). If you like wine you even just a little, the assure that it pasareis genial.